MAJIQ Inc. has outstanding opportunities for Customer Support Specialist’s in our Milwaukee Office.
Do you have experience in Pulp and Paper Manufacturing and have a passion for helping customers get the most from their software?
Our industry-leading B2B software company is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Elixir® support team.
The ideal candidate is proactive, organized, comfortable with frequent communication with our base, capable of juggling multiple priorities and has a passion for customer satisfaction.
MAJIQ’s pulp and paper customers use MAJIQ’s proprietary software application named Elixir®. This position is responsible for ensuring MAJIQ’s company goal: 100% Customer Satisfaction. The Support Specialist works with customers and provides on-going customer service in areas such as software support, training, and system and process development. This position also works closely with individual Account Managers and with various other teams within MAJIQ to provide this high level of customer satisfaction.
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in the MAJIQ Help Desk with the Account Managers.
- Communicate with customers to ascertain business needs and inform customers about Elixir software highlights or other developments within MAJIQ that could benefit the customer.
- Assist Account Managers to address the customer service ticket backlog to ensure system issues are addressed according to priority, either via direct communication with the customer or by another MAJIQ support team member.
- Continue learning about the Elixir application and the Pulp and Paper Industry to strengthen your expertise as a Support Specialist and your ability to support MAJIQ’s customer service effort.
- Aid with coordinating and managing the customer software upgrades process.
- Follow company procedures as developed for both internal and external work processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in the pulp and paper manufacturing process
- Experience in a customer support role, preferably associated with mission-critical business computer systems
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a collaborative team
- Analytical approach to requirements gathering and problem solving
- Ability to learn software and hardware technology quickly
- Proficient in business software applications, including Microsoft® Word and Excel®
- Willingness to travel to customer facilities to work directly with customers to solve process issues and define/refine functional requirements
- Occasional weekend and evening as necessary
- Ability to travel
- Position Status: FTE, Salaried non-exempt
- Local Candidates Only (Milwaukee, WI) – MAJIQ will not offer VISA sponsorship for this position
Constellation offers a competitive base salary, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please submit resume to email@example.com or check out the position here on Indeed.com